BELIEVE IN BETTER
DID YOU KNOW?
- The United States has not passed a major federal law to regulate the safety of ingredients used in personal care products since 1938.
- More than 80,000 chemicals are on the market today. Many don’t have any safety data. This is particularly true of those in the skin care and beauty industry.
- The European Union has banned more than 1,300 chemicals in the product formulas of personal care products and restricted the levels of more than 250 more.
- The United States has only partially banned 30 of these chemicals to date.
- Decades of studies indicate that serious health issues — including, but not limited to, asthma, cancer and infertility — are on the rise and are due in some part to ongoing exposure to toxic chemicals.
USING HUMOR AND PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES, LAURA GUIDES PEOPLE IN MAKING SMART DECISIONS THAT HELP THEM REACH THEIR GOALS AND, ULTIMATELY, IMPROVE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE.
Laura partners with passionate individuals across the country and develops them into successful leaders and entrepreneurs. She invites you to be a part of a dynamic, dedicated and hardworking group, as well as something bigger and greater than yourself: a community with the social mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Join a team that, together, believes in better – for you, for your loved ones, for the world.